Thursday, February 4, 2010

So happy!

While I was in my office today, I got THE phone call that left me shrieking at my desk and in tears. One of my best friends called to tell me she just got engaged! I am so happy for the both of them. And after I stopped shaking and smiling for her (and my co-workers realized I was okay), I sat and reminisced about how great it felt to be newly engaged. 


While being engaged to the best man on Earth is pretty amazing, nothing beats that feeling of the newly-engaged bliss that overcomes you for a few days after he slips that sparkly diamond (that's her beauty above) on your finger. It's like walking on clouds. And I'm sure Jamie is floating on the highest cloud there is right now!


Being the organized little planner that I am (except for when it comes to my own wedding), I already have some ideas to run by Jamie, heehee. At least now I have one other friend to chat about weddings with!


Congratulations Jamie and Kevin! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment