Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's been so long...

Wow... so I haven't updated this blog in awhile. But to be honest, B and I were on hiatus. Not a whole lot was going on in the wedding world, and then...well life got in the way. However, things are in full swing and all of sudden we are definitely behind on our Real Simple Wedding Checklist! Now we have so much to do, and only 130-something days to do it all within!!


Even with all the hustle and bustle, I do promise to be more diligent in my posts. In fact, here are some style boards I'm working on:








I made these using Dessy's new "My Styleboard" feature. You can start by choosing images based off of their color swatches, and then import you own to create your very own custom style board. I will most likely be putting several of these together, and will post them as I make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment