Saturday, September 12, 2009

Less than a year away...

Nine months from today, Brandon and I will be exchanging our vows in the Ivy Room's courtyard, in front of about 150 of our closest families and friends—hidden from the hustle and bustle of downtown Chicago. While we are still in search of the perfect minister, I already know our ceremony will be just the beginning of an amazing marriage.


I can't wait to step around the corner of the brick path and begin my walk towards the same boy who used to push my books off my desk in the 6th grade. After our ceremony, we'll all munch on great food and sip on some cocktails while we mingle with all of the people we care about. Then we'll head inside for dinner, dancing and of course more cocktails! 

Time has flown by since we booked our date in May! And while we are already thinking about our wedding day nine months away, there's still so much left to do until then (wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, cake tastings, invitations, flowers, tuxes, etc.), so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment